Beattie Development is taking steps to accommodate our customers as well as our employees during this unprecedented time. The safety of our employees and our customers is our highest priority. We will continue to provide service to our customers, however we will be taking necessary precautions to help combat the spread of this virus.
Here are just a few precautions we will be taking:
- The vast majority of communication with the customer will be done over the phone, through text or via email. We will limit face to face communication as much as possible.
- Our service technicians will wear gloves and a mask as much as possible while inside the customers’ homes.
- We are encouraging our customers to call the office with payment for services performed rather than passing a credit card or check to our technicians.
Finally here are a few things you can do to help reduce the risk of possible contamination
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth as much as possible.
- Clean and Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Develop a household plan of action if you or a family member does become infected
We truly value our customers’ health as well as their comfort and we hope all of you stay healthy throughout this delicate situation.